Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Week 14

Happy Thanksgiving! This week's picture is of the gang of turkeys that terrorize our apartments. They're mean ones.

It was a good week. Long one. I was ready for this P-day. This morning E. K and E. Forster and I went to play football in one of our ward's turkey bowl. It was a small game, 7-on-7. Soon after we started playing, it began raining. It rained lightly all morning and afternoon, until the fog rolled in this evening. I love the fog here. It blankets the whole town and softens the city lights. E. Forster and I had dinner at Bishop Langton's. We celebrated Thanksgiving with all of his children and grandchildren... about 20-30 of us.

Next week is transfers. E. Forster's gonna leave, he's been here for six months. Our small zone of eight is probably going to change quite a bit. Most of us have been here for two or more transfers (period of six weeks). I'm nervous and excited at the same time. I'm comfortable with E. Forster and we work well together. What if I get a weirdy for a companion? I guess I'll have to face that eventually.

Well, talk to ya soon... next P-day is only a few days away. Byahh.

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628