Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

69


Elder Gottfredson, Elder Nalesoni, Elder Villalva and I ice-skating this morning.

Well, transfers are here and I unexpectedly got transferred to El Dorado Hills. I will be companions with Elder Christensen as a Zone Leader. I feel very inadequate. When I was on the phone with President Lewis last night I asked him if he thought I was ready. He said, "Well, no, but the Lord does..." and that what matters, right? This will be challenging, but I'm up for it.

I'm sad to leave Elder Villalva and the Wilton and Sheldon wards already -- six weeks is just not enough. We are looking forward to a White Christmas with Cheryl getting baptized this weekend! I'm hoping that I will be able to come back for her baptism.

I just heard news of my Uncle Darin passing away in Logan, Utah. I'm in shock. I wish I could be there with my family in this hard time. My prayers are with them. I love you all.

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628