Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Monday, December 19, 2011

Week 17

Oops, I sent this last week but it failed :P........................

This week was awesome. On Tuesday I got a package with stuff from my family and cousins! They sent a paper Christmas tree that I put up above my desk. And thank you for the spices, I'm going to make wassail tonight :)

On Wednesday we tracted into this guy who is in a band, "Dance Gavin Dance." My companion E. Amos played with them in Miami! The guy gave us both two cool band shirts.

On Thursday our zone combined with a couple others and had a temple conference. It was my first time through the Sacramento Temple... it's pretty similar to the Monticello Temple. It was incredible. And I met Sis. Landon, the Hazlett's cousin! She entered the MTC the same day I did, but stayed there for nine weeks to learn Spanish.

On Friday the member that owns Great Harvest Bread gave us both cards for a loaf of free bread. We got spinach feta and cheddar garlic. Way good.

Tonight we're having dinner at the Nugent's. He likes to draw robots... his video is on Mormon.org.

I love Folsom and El Dorado Hills.

Love ya.


--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628