Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Monday, November 12, 2012

65

Sorry it's a short one this week w/out pictures. Last Monday our zone played glow-in-the-dark ultimate frisbee in the church gym, with glow sticks around our necks and taped on the frisbee. That was fun.Tuesday was great. Wednesday we taught Clair, one of our most promising investigators. On Thursday it rained, that was cool. We had training from our zone leaders instead of district meeting this week, so I didn't have to prepare a district meeting. I'm cool with that. On Friday President and Sis. Lewis came and taught us about faith. That was awesome. We studied scriptures, Preach My Gospel, and discussed how we can increase our faith and the faith of our investigators. I'm always amazed that even though faith, repentance, baptism, and the Holy Ghost are such simple gospel principles, we can always talk about them in such depth. I love it.

Saturday was great, Elder Villalva and I taught a lot. My favorite days are the ones that we are rushing between teaching appointments and are constantly teaching lessons and reading the scriptures. Those days we see the most miracles in finding as we teach, and as we invite investigators to be baptized.

Church on Sunday was crazy. We are still getting to know ward members and leaders, so it's awkward when someone comes up to you and you know their face... but you forgot their name in the plethora of new names and faces jumbled around in your brain. I feel like an idiot sometimes. Oh well. Love ya!

Love,

Elder Andrew

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628