Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Monday, July 29, 2013

102



Ryan Nguyen was baptized this Saturday!!! I love the gospel from his perspective -- just simple and straightforward. The gospel just makes sense to him! His friend Adam baptized him, he's the one on the right next to me. Last week Bishop Banks interviewed Ryan and found him worthy of the Aaronic Priesthood, so yesterday after his confirmation in Sacrament meeting, Ryan was ordained to the office of a priest in the Aaronic Priesthood. How awesome is that?! He is making important steps to full activity in the church. This week he should be going to the temple to do baptisms for the dead with our former stake president Crockett. We are so happy for Ryan.



Also this week all of the departing missionaries went to the temple with President and Sister Lewis. Usually we all go the day before our flights home, but the Sacramento temple will be closed then. So I got to see all of my MTC district and a few of the other language missionaries (they stayed in the MTC longer)! This is me and my MTC companion Elder Hubbard. A lot has changed since two years ago.

I love you all! This work is the greatest thing I've ever been a part of, and it's so true!!!

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628