Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

80

This week was wonderful! But I really need to keep this short. On Wednesday it snowed about 3-4 inches, and Elder Finnerty and I drove around in our 4x4 pickup in service clothes with snow shovels to shovel investigator's drives and help people on the side of the road (some Californian drivers don't know what to do in the snow; direct quote from a man in middle of the road, "I'm not going to move anywhere! I'm just going to call Triple A." Boy was Triple A busy that day).


On Thursday Elder Finnerty and I had dinner with Tag and Kathryn George! Kathryn is Karen (Peterson) Neilson's sister! Tag and Kathryn met while working at World Wide and now they live in Pollock Pines. Tag works for the Sacramento Fire Dept. and they have three great boys. Karen called just as we finished dinner and it was weird to hear her on the voice machine. Crazy.

We had our transfer calls last night and both of us are staying. I think this is the happiest I've ever been to stay with my companion. I am really happy with how well Elder Finnerty and I work together. It's not like any other time on my mission. We are so unified in the work, and that's what matters.

Time is short! I love you all!

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628