Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Monday, February 4, 2013

77

This week was great! We started it off well with FHE with the Single's ward Monday night. We learned about CPR and first aid. It was good refresher. When we teach investigators about how to know if this church is true we relate it to CPR. C-hurch, P-ray, R-ead. Experience the gospel by coming to church, praying to know if it's true, and reading the Book of Mormon. It will save our souls from death!
 
Each day this week has been very fulfilling. We have had appointments with investigators that have been great lessons and we have been staying very busy. On Friday Elder Finnerty and I went to Sacramento for zone leader council with President Lewis, the Assistants, and all the other zone leaders in the mission. I love that meeting. We talk about how the mission is doing on our baptismal goals and we report how our zones are doing to reach our zone goals. We discuss issues and how to solve them and we receive training to present to our missionaries. I love being a part of the leadership in the mission. Tomorrow we Elder Finnerty and I will train our zone on exact obedience. I am excited.
 
We had stake conference yesterday with a broadcast from SLC to all of Northern California. Elder L. Tom Perry spoke to us about how the work is hastening with many new missionaries joining us in the field. This is true. I have seen how the Lord is changing hearts and preparing them to harken to the gospel. He directly promised us that we will experience joy and peace as we share the gospel with others. I feel it and I add my testimony.
 
Yesterday was my birthday too! It was so great. My family sent a box with goodies in it. Thanks guys :)
 
Today my companion and another missionary are going to play frisbee golf and slackline with a few YSAs. Love you all!

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628