Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Monday, June 18, 2012

44

This week has been good. Last Pday we played frisbee golf and ping-pong upcountry at the Forbes house.
 
Church was great yesterday. We attended Ione ward sacrament and then went to the Jackson building for 3rd-hour priesthood. Forth came to Ione ward with his sister. I'm so excited for his baptism on Thursday. He has a cousin and an uncle in the ward that will be performing the baptism and confirmation, and he has family from out of town that will come too. It's kinda funny because the last ward that Elder Crager served in was the ward that Forth's family lives in, and they are pretty close. They're a great family.
 
Well, transfers is next week and I think I'll probably be moving to a new area. Amador county has become home to me, but it's time. I'll miss the Jackson and Ione wards, but I feel like I'm finished here. I don't really care where I get transferred too -- wherever the Lord knows I'll learn and grow the most at this time in my mission.

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628