Welcome to my weekly letter page! I am serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Sacramento, California.

Monday, June 4, 2012

From President Lewis

Our mission president is the best. Every week he sends an email to each of us. This week he sent us another email:
 
Dear Elders and Sisters,
 
I was a bit tired when I finished the Sac Spirit last night.  When I read it this morning I felt I hadn't adequately thanked you for your faithful work over these past two months as we have been refocusing our efforts in the Mission and that I had not properly acknowledged the Lord's hand in what is happening.  I am so grateful for each of you.  I am proud of you.  I love each of you.  Thank you for all you are doing as disciples of Jesus Christ.  I am honored to serve with you.  When I saw the very good results for this past week I immediately showed them to Sister Lewis and then we knelt in prayer and thanked our Heavenly Father for blessing this Mission and for His kindness to all of us serving in the Mission.  This is His work and we are all so blessed to participate with Him in this little part of His vineyard.  I hope you will humbly thank Heavenly Father for all He is doing to bless you and our Mission.  Just think of all of our brothers and sisters who are investigating the Church and how this Good News is changing their lives forever.  Lucky us to be a part of this!  With love and appreciation,
 
President Lewis
 
I love President Lewis.

--
Elder Chris Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chris won't be able to reply to comments posted here at this time, so you can send thoughts and replies to:

Elder Christopher Andrew
California Sacramento Mission
8267 Deseret Ave
Fair Oaks, CA 95628